Freelance Web Engineer at Squire (New York, NY) (allows remote)
We’re looking for exceptional (several) web engineers to join our highly coveted web engineering team. This is an opportunity for you to work on exciting and brand new initiatives, with mocks and transitions from a world-class design firm.
If you fit the bill of the above and the description below, I only want to know two things: What have you built that you can show me (please provide a link), and what exactly were/are you responsible for in that link. Please provide credentials for me if required.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of Redux
- Experience with Recompose
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with SASS
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience building beautiful, pixel perfect web apps from design mock to complete implementation
- Experience with browser and platform interoperability (responsive vs. desktop)
- Experience building embeddable web app widgets
- Experience building email compatible mark-up
- Experience with WebSockets or similar technology
- Experience writing concise and well structured OOP code.
- A can-do attitude that can hit deadlines without cutting corners or sacrificing structural integrity.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
26 total views, 1 today