Linktree: Paid search specialist
Headquarters: Los Angeles
This role could be based anywhere in Australia or West Coast USA – the time zones there are a little friendlier to work with than the East coast. Our head office is in Melbourne and we also have a Sydney office, so you can do fully remote or a mix of both if in those cities.
An LA office should be coming later in 2021, once Covid allows it and our US team will be 20 + with the roles we have coming up.
Who is Linktree?
Our Head Office is in Melbourne but have people based across Australia, USA, Brazil and Indonesia and offer a very flexible remote way of working. Some of our team are fully remote, others are hybrid remote and in-office sometimes.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years of managing performance-driven global paid search campaigns at Digital agencies or in-house, from strategy to execution
- Experience managing monthly budgets of at least $100k per month
- Experience running campaigns across global markets
- It’s not essential but a nice bonus if you have run campaigns for SaaS or subscription-based products
- Someone who really enjoys collaboration
Some of the things you would do in your first month:
- Conduct interviews with the current paid search agency to gather handover information and map out current Paid Search strategy to ensure for a smooth handover
- Presented current paid search strategy to wider growth team along with initial recommendations for improvement and way to increase spend while maintaining CPA and CAC
- Take over the daily management of the paid search strategy and, weekly (initially biweekly), monthly reporting
In the first 3 months:
- Presented 6-12 month paid search plan including a comprehensive competitor strategy and country enablement strategy that supports increased spend projections
- Increased our advertising spend and market expansion inline with our current projections
Our company culture
We hire with a people-first approach, so more importantly as a human, you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- Some of our team are fully remote, the rest do a mix of in office and work from home. We believe in working where is best for you with mutual flexibility to you and to Linktree
- We prioritise our team’s mental health, with all employees have free access to Smiling Mind & Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
58 total views, 1 today